Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Partnerships for Creativity
United colors of young European businessmen
Organisation IES Nazarí
Address Avenida de Nicaragua, s/n , 18680 Salobreña , Andalucía , ES
Start Date Mar 1, 2021
End Date Feb 28, 2023
EC Contribution 185,735 EUR
Partners COUNCIL FOR PREVENTION OF JUVENILE DELINQUENCY
KAVADARCI (MK) , BAKIRKOY ILCE MILLI EGITIM MUDURLUGU (TR) ,
Caribbean Youth and Sport Foundation (NL) , Gaziantep Vehbi Dincerler
Fen Lisesi (TR) , Greek Secondary School of London (UK) , MTÜ
Rabarada (EE) , Associação Cultural e de solidariedade Social Raquel
Topics Entrepreneurial learning – entrepreneurship education ; ICT – new
technologies – digital competences ; New innovative curricula/educational
methods/development of training courses
– Students have the ability to create ideas, but their transformation into creative and entrepreneurial individuals is
a process that must be guided. As partners of this project we chose this topic because the development of
entrepreneurial skills in our time is one of the key roles in the employment of young people. Increasingly
innovative individuals and creative entrepreneurship qualities constitute the driving force in social development.
Our current education system needs support to adapt entrepreneurship education since traditional methods of
education at our schools put the people in a frame and very often they find a secure job that does not boost their
creativity potential, loosing their creativity, innovation capabilities and courage to set up their own business.
Creative thinking is the must have “skill” of an entrepreneur for the creation of new ideas. Creativity will allow
students to devise interesting processes, which gives so many advantages to entrepreneurs. It is the ability to
develop new ideas and to discover new ways of looking at problems and opportunities.
Students will learn about specifics of local economies, meet entrepreneurs and visit local businesses, producing
innovative business ideas and creating their own small start up business suitable for the local economies of the
partner schools which will then be adapted to students’ own local needs.
– to develop students’ creative entrepreneurial mindset developing joint business ideas, thus improving the
transition to the business world,
– to improve the soft skills of students in order to facilitate their professional development – critical and analytical
thinking, communication, creativity , thus improving their transition to the world of work,
– to improve students’ self-confidence in unfamiliar contexts and their language skills,
– to improve the school’s European dimension through collaboration with other schools and transfer of best
– to expand the knowledge and understanding regarding 21st century skills, creativity and entrepreneurship of the
educational practices of the involved countries.
The goal of this project is to establish an entrepreneurship ecosystem in secondary education by developing a
creative and entrepreneurship management model for schools in order to promote creativity and entrepreneurship
culture among pupils. The model will ensure that the ideas of the students are transformed into values and they
will be able to be creative young people who can set up their own small business and contribute to the
development of the local economies of their countries.
– make their own creative product, a small start up idea for a small business, developing confidence in their work,
– support the learning process based on business co-operation,
– support ways of thinking in creating new ideas,
– desire to become entrepreneur by revealing original designs and products,
– gain the skills of the 21st century,
– to gain the self-confidence and the desire to be an entrepreneur by revealing original designs and products.
– to achieve good ideas and concrete methods of working with entrepreneurship,
– to improve skills, pedagogical and teaching tools,
– to analyze the differences of the diverse educational systems from the partner countries,
– to promote cooperation to ensure quality in education,
– to promote creative practices in education by supporting personalized learning approaches.
– dissemination of innovation culture among educational stakeholders,
– as a result of the renewal process, the desired creativity and entrepreneurship management model will emerge.
– Secondary school students (13-17 years old), teachers/ leaders, managers and parents.
– The project will last 2 years and will comprise the following activities:
– training of teachers and students regarding entrepreneurship and STEM on distance learning (C1, three
participants per organization will participate),
– 2 short term trainings about STEAM, creativity and entrepreneurship (C2 and C3, five pupils and two teachers
will participate from each partners institution),
– 2 Transnational meetings at the beginning and at the end of the project.
-To do it in an innovative and effective mode it is essential for teachers to live a mobility experience in different
European countries with an exchange of good practices, implementing methodologies already tested in other
countries, line up methods, models, tools, objectives and school education among partners under a common strategy.
Link to: DOWNLOAD AS PDF
Link to: SHOW PROJET CARD