Our institution commitments to the organisation and implementation of an international cooperation project would be as follows:
1. To select students in a fair, transparent and objective way.
2. To provide necessary logistics to develop the stays successfully.
3. To appoint a host tutor and a work tutor.
4. To write out a training plan indicating the activities to be done by the student in the company.
5. To deal with the documents that certificate the students’ training practice.
6. To supervise the training practice development and introduce plans for improvements if necessary.
The major goal of our participation in the Erasmus Programme is that our Higher Vocational Training students will be able to do their curricular degree of their work placement training practice in other E.U. countries, and thus, catering for their learning needs. Along with that we also intend to achieve the following specific goals:
1. To complete our students’ theoretical training with practical experience in European companies fitted to each professional field.
2. To obtain the accreditation of professional competences by obtaining the Certificate of High Technician and the document for mobility Europass.
3. To acquire and improve linguistic and cross-curricular competences (versatility, adaptability, communication, personal autonomy, decision-taking…).
4. To contribute to students’ professional, personal and social development as European citizens.
5. To help our students’ increase their possibilities of entering the working world.Even though the major goal is for students to get on the working world, it is also important to point out that by means of this programme teachers are also given the opportunity to be trained in other teaching methodologies. The specific goals in terms of modernisation that our institution intends to achieve by participating in the Programme are as follows:
1. To improve educational quality and to increase student and staff mobility in our institution.
2. To enhance multilateral cooperation with other higher education European institutions.
3. To promote cooperation between our institution and European companies.
4.To facilitate the development of innovative practice in teaching and training.The expected impact of our participation in the programme would be highly positive for the following reasons:
1. It would encourage our students to learn and improve other foreign languages.
2. It would offer the possibility of finding a job in other countries, which has become a necessary alternative at this time of economic crisis.
3. It would enable us to make contacts between our institution and companies in countries of our environment and to be able to collaborate in the future.
4. It might be possible to increase the number of students enrolling in our school for the possibility of taking training practice abroad.
5. It is the perfect complement to the Bilingual Programme starting in year 2013-14 in our school.
6. It would allow students and staff to gain experiences and good practice from the host institutions and thus, to enable us to improve our working skills, by means of knowledge transfer and practical skills acquisition.